I've got an N95 now, and I've been playing with the accelerometer:
I've has a Nokia Series 60 phone, the 3650, for almost 18 months now. The thing has gone through hell and back, and I love it to pieces. I can't imagine changing to another phone, although I know I'll have to one day. For the time being though, I simply use my phone to do more and more complex things. My latest has been working with the Python for Series 60 code. Here are some of the projects I've done to that end.
- Locative Tech - Location based exploration:
- GPSDisplay - Display coordinates from a GPS on your phone
- Traffic Cam Proof Of Concept - Rapid Development in Python
- Technorati - an incomplete and buggy implementation. Needs further work: Will do so when I get my new phone.
- wikkit - wikilike scratchpad
- Keycodes - some code for finding keybindings